Dupes protection

  • Sergej
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8 4:44 AM
      Hello John and group.

      Last days packet BBS network was flood by 4-5 times dupe messages with replaced BIDS.

      BPQMail hold well too old mails (by orignal date stamp),
      but take all fresh dupes...

      Would be nice to have some protection tools for that, may be check at the original BID in first R:...... line?
      Other ideas welcome...

      Sergej,
      ut1hzm/uz2hz
    • Richard
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8 5:03 AM

        I also noticed many dupes here recently as well (ZS0MEE BBS), and agree that it would be nice to have some form of  ‘protection tools’ …

        73, Dick ZS6RO

        Message 3 of 3 , May 8 1:29 PM
          Sergej,

          Could you send me one of the duplicate messages (the .msg file) and I'll see if I can find a way to detect them in future.

          73, John