CMS server connect Docs?

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2013
      Where are the docs for setting up telnet server for CMS?

      the cms server user/password

      the location antenna freq... stuff sent to WL2K data base

      I tried
      http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/TelnetServer.htm

      didn't see how to send this info.

      Thanks,

      Bob
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2013
        Bob,

        The option to use Secure Signon to CMS isn't documented, as the code to support it hasn't been releaed. All that is needed is the CMS=1 line that enables the CMS feature.

        WL2K reporting is defined here

        The WL2KREPORT lines go in the comms port configurations, not the TelnetServer config,

        73, John

        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2013
          Thanks,

          On the winlink site there is a map which shows sties updated within last 4 hours etc. Is this update automatic, or how does it work?

          Bob
          KD8LZT

          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2013
            Provided you have set up reporting using WL2KREPORT it is automatic.

            73, John

            href="http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/WL2KReporting.html">http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/WL2KReporting.html

            _____

            href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bob