BPQ32 and WinFBB32 runnin gunder Windows XP now

  • ve7ihl
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2005
      Not sure who else is interested in this, but I have just started to
      get the BPQ32 (Dec 25 version) to work with WinFBB32 (32 bit version)
      running under Windows XP Pro SP2.

      It was not obvious on how to get this combination running at first.

      Thanks goes to John Wiseman and HS1LMV for there helpful emails.

      I think I will put together an NSIS Windows installer package for
      BPQ32 that installs all the BPQ files in the right places and sets up
      the needed registry entries automatically. It should also be able to
      create a default "starting point" BPQCFG.TXT file from inout from the
      user. I'll try to get started on this this week, or possibly next
      week. I''l be looking for anybody who wishes to Beta test this
      installer. It is a purely optional item for BPQ32, I'm mostly going to
      be doing it for my own archival purposes.

      Lane
      VE7IHL
    • abertheaume@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2006
        Hello Lane,
        I would like to beta test your BPQ23 installer if it is
        available. I currently am using WinFbb32 with AGW but would like to
        have the Netrom capabilities BPQ has.
        Art, N9ZZK

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "ve7ihl" <lwforsale@t...> wrote:

        > Not sure who else is interested in this, but I have just started
        > get the BPQ32 (Dec 25 version) to work with WinFBB32 (32 bit
        version)
        > running under Windows XP Pro SP2.
        >
        > It was not obvious on how to get this combination running at first.
        >
        > Thanks goes to John Wiseman and HS1LMV for there helpful emails.
        >
        > I think I will put together an NSIS Windows installer package for
        > BPQ32 that installs all the BPQ files in the right places and sets
        up
        > the needed registry entries automatically. It should also be able
        > create a default "starting point" BPQCFG.TXT file from inout from
        the
        > user. I'll try to get started on this this week, or possibly next
        > week. I''l be looking for anybody who wishes to Beta test this
        > installer. It is a purely optional item for BPQ32, I'm mostly
        going to
        > be doing it for my own archival purposes.
        >
        > Lane
        > VE7IHL

      • ve7ihl
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2006
          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "abertheaume@s..." <abertheaume@s...>
          wrote:

          > Hello Lane,
          > I would like to beta test your BPQ23 installer if it is
          > available. I currently am using WinFbb32 with AGW but would like to
          > have the Netrom capabilities BPQ has.
          > Art, N9ZZK
          I have a preliminary version almost ready, was just waiting for a bit
          more feedback from John (G8BPQ) first before letting it out the gate...

          Stay tuned.

          Lane, ve7ihl