Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32 Installer

  • Dennis Nelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2005
      I have used the installer, however it puts the bpqcfg.* in the system directory after
      making a configuration file. Other then that it works well for a quick and dirty
      install. Dennis KB9RRX

      "hs1lmv@..." <hs1lmv@...> wrote:
      Hi BPQ32 Group,

      I have found BPQ32 installer which was developed by John/G4VWL, this file may useful for BPQ32 installtion. Please also share with the group the result.

      Thank to John

      73 De HS1LMV

      Yahoo! Shopping

      Yahoo! Photos