RE: [BPQ32] Re: WL2K & BBS

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2013
      Bob,

      You shouldnt need to enter RMS if you connect to the RMS callsign - that is why RMS Express isn't working. What do you have for the node call - it must be different from the RMS and BBS calls (ie not -8 or -10).

      Once you have the BBS active and configured the BUSY should go away.

      73, John

      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2013
        My nodecall was (in my ignorance) W4JPA-10 but soon changed to W4JPA-2 and that seemed to do it;
        -10 puts me straight thru to CMS to send/receive emails.
        -8 to the BBS.
        -2 puts me somewhere but not sure where yet!
        But overall a great leap forward - Thank you.