RE: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32, WINMOR TNC and KISS

  • N9ACQ
    Message 1 of 16 , May 2, 2013

      Steiner

                      Programs must have either the BPQ, AGW , WINMOR or virtual com ;port that emulates a KAM/+. That may be the route you need to investigate. I use it for Paclink - BPQ – WINMOR.

      73 Bill

      N9ACQ

      Message 2 of 16 , May 3, 2013
        Not yet.

        But it was designed to  - I just never got round to do doing it.

        It would be pretty easy to add WINMOR FEC to BPQAPRS, it would take much more effort to write something that emulated a KISS TNC so it could be used by other APRS programs.

        73, John

        From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>

        <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>