RE: [BPQ32] Re: Need some help with SCS INI file

    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2013
      Howard,

      You can use RIGCONTROL with any of the HF Comms Modes - WINMOR, all the Pactor Drivers, SCSTracker, UZ7HO and MultiPSK.

      If you are using more than one mode on the same radio (eg WINMOR and Pactor) you should only place the RIGCONTROL statement in one of them, and use the INTERLOCK statement to group those ports together, so that a connection on any of them will stop the scan.