RE: [BPQ32] Integrated BBS?

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2013

      Whoops

      Linmail

      73

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jerry
      Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 3:51 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Integrated BBS?

      In bpq config add the line>

      Linbpq mail

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of w4jpa
      Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 12:15 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Integrated BBS?

      I have Linbpq32 running but not sure if the integrated BBS is already in it - if so how do I access it? Where do/can I set up MYCALL-8 etc. Do I need to add some module?
      73
      BobJ
      W4JPA/G4JPA

    • Robert F Jarvis
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2013

        Ahha – that’s looks more like the stuff John sent. Though there are other things in there as well! The APPLICATION line for example. I’ve been a pain in the butt here – asking too many questions. I really did try to find some documentation. And there is all that “Stuff” in the Mail setup screens.  I’m taking a sabbatical from this group for while to read through everything I can find. The way I look at it is I aint the dumbest person on this earth and if I can’t hack it then screw it – I’ll use something else.

        73

        BobJ

        W4JPA/G4JPA