Re: [BPQ32] Thanks to All

  • Clayton Brantley
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 5 KB
    Here is the configure John sent to me and should help you too.

    Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2013

      Clayton

      I had look inside bpq32.cfg and saw the original RMS application line and tried to emulate it with a new line;

      APPLICATION 2,BBS,C 2 BBS,W4JPA-8

      Well – It didn’t blow anything up! But going into the system with internet browser I could only see;

      BPQ32 Node W4JPA-10

      Routes/Nodes/Ports/Links/Users/Stats/Terminal/Driver Windows/Stream Status

      Can you do me a favour and peek in you bpq32.cfg and tell me what your APPLICATION line for the BBS is?

      73

      BobJ

      W4JPA/G4JPA

      Message 3 of 10 , May 1, 2013

        My last email should have read that I added;

        APPLICATION 2,LINMAIL,C 2 BBS,W4JPA-8

        Nb the LINMAIL! But as I said no mail config

        Message 4 of 10 , May 1, 2013
          Is is worth reading the docs!

          The RMS line uses an application alias to connect via the telnet port - the C n CMS bit. The BBS line connects to an application on the same node, so the 4th field is left bank.

          73, John

          Message 5 of 10 , May 1, 2013

            Ok – That is what I was skuling for. Thanks

            Message 6 of 10 , May 1, 2013
              Amen John.  BUT that takes out all the fun!  HI.  You know you are supposed to open the box,
              throw out the directions and just wing it.  Then when you can't figure it out, start asking others
              for help.   Directions?  HI..

              73 and THANKS!
              Clayton