RE: [BPQ32] Integrated BBS?

  • Robert F Jarvis
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2013

      Thanks John. Hated to bother you with all you’ve got going on but I trolled all over the place for this stuff.

      73

      BobJ

      W4JPA/G4JPA

      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2013

        In bpq config add the line>

        Linbpq mail

        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2013

          Whoops

          Linmail

          73

          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2013

            Ahha – that’s looks more like the stuff John sent. Though there are other things in there as well! The APPLICATION line for example. I’ve been a pain in the butt here – asking too many questions. I really did try to find some documentation. And there is all that “Stuff” in the Mail setup screens.  I’m taking a sabbatical from this group for while to read through everything I can find. The way I look at it is I aint the dumbest person on this earth and if I can’t hack it then screw it – I’ll use something else.

            73

            BobJ

            W4JPA/G4JPA