Linbpq Success!

  • w4jpa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      Linbpq32 based W4JPA-10 for a test run early this morning and passed with flying colors. I was quite surprised how easy the hole operation was and thank John et al here who sorted out a coupled Gotchas.

      Second phase is to get a message board going so for local ARES to post/read messages and keep the voice channel to EOC clear for urgent traffic. What would be the best way to handle this?
      73
      BobJ
      W4JPA/G4JPA