LinBPQ Vewing the HML files?

  • w4jpa
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
      Just about to connect my new linbpq to my radio and saw the HTML folder with some .txt files that need investigating! Have been banging my host/domain name plus port and route to the HTML folder into my browser address bar but can only weasel out a skimpy msg;
      "SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_6.0p1 Debian-4"
      I only ever SHH into the PI so how does one see these exotic things?
      "Yes" linbpq is running!
      anonymous
      (due to embarrassment)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
        You point your browser at the port defined in HTTPPORT  in the Telnet port configuration.