  • Robert F Jarvis
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 30, 2013

      Head scratching over your last, so both CAMSCALL and CMSPASS were commented out and VOILA!

      Kinda odd compared to my current RMS system but I can now move on to hooking it the radio part.

      Might include a note/warning around this point in the instructions if it looks like things are going to change again John.

      73