Packlink MP and AGWtoBPQ

  • MIchael Melnik Sr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2008
      Has anyone been able to make Packlink MP talk with the AGWtoBPQ.EXE?
      With RMS all i had to do was add a copy from AGWPE but Not running
      AGWPE, the AGW.INI in the BPQ Root Folder, Packlink will see the All
      the ports in BPQ, the only way i can get Packlink to connect to
      AGWtoBPQ.EXE is setting the Mask to 0, but of course trying to conect
      to Packlink from BPQ receive,
      No AGW Host Sessions Available, my normal mask is 20 for RMS or Telpac

      Remote Computer must be used for Packlink to see the BPQ Ports,
      AGW Host i have tried local, 127.0.0.1 and the IP of the same machine
      AGW Ports 8001 Path isn't used for remote, how ever with local machine
      selected path C:\Program Files\BPQ\AGWtoBPQ.EXE, with this selection
      Packlink does NOT see the ports in BPQ.

      Mike/N9PMO
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2008