bpq4083232 setup with fbb

  • ac5pw10
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2008
      OK folks,
      this is my baptism by fire on this so please bear with me!!
      I'm setting up a fbb based bbs with bpq32408 I'm using win 98 se as an
      os I've got bpq set-up and can communicate with it. my questions are
      which files do i need to move to the windows system folder besides the
      Bpq32.dll and how do you edit the auto exec.bat to make things work
      before i install the winfbb32 onto the bbs machine?