RE: [BPQ32] SID/Features

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2013
      W means system has access to WL2K. (I believe this is used by RMS Express to check whether the remote system is a CMS or an RMS Express in peer to peer mode),

      I don't know what J means. It is sent by CMS servers, and I included it when I was investigating why RMS Express refused to connect to BPQ Mail. I eventually found the cause, but the J got left in.

      73, John