SID/Features

  • w7ees
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2013
      What do the system identifiers 'W' and 'J' signify? What are they do (what function do they serve)?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2013
        W means system has access to WL2K. (I believe this is used by RMS Express to check whether the remote system is a CMS or an RMS Express in peer to peer mode),

        I don't know what J means. It is sent by CMS servers, and I included it when I was investigating why RMS Express refused to connect to BPQ Mail. I eventually found the cause, but the J got left in.

        73, John

        What do the system identifiers 'W' and 'J' signify? What are they do (what function do they serve)?