Re: BPQ32 w/ Alinco built in TNC ?

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14, 2008
      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Cap Pennell" <ke6afe@...> wrote:

      > Right, so what you want to plug into these Alinco DR-135 radios
      instead is
      > Scott N1VG's OpenTracker2, model T2-135.
      > http://www.argentdata.com/products/tracker2.html
      > 73, Cap KE6AFE

      Looks to have the same limitations of the Alinco board, minimal KISS
      support and buffering. Maybe just a bit better, but still not a full
      internal TNC from what I read, could be wrong ;-)

      http://www.argentdata.com/support/faq.html

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO
    • Cap Pennell
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14, 2008
        Yep, KISS works. Also, full support from designer/builder/seller Scott N1VG
        and others on the 557 member yahoo group:
        73, Cap