RE: [BPQ32] Re: Looking fo a Debian BBS

  • Robert F Jarvis
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 28, 2013

      Ok – But as I really want to see what happens and what interacts with what here - in the best principles of KISS I aim to start with a clean distro SD!

      73 BobJ

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jerry
      Sen t: Sunday, April 28, 2013 4:09 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

      See below

      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 28, 2013

        Interesting – we’re going in reverse! My RMS Gate chirping away like a bird amd LinBQP planned for Tuesday.

        73 BobJ

        Message 3 of 21 , May 14, 2013
          Jerry

          Please send me the link as well.

          Thanks

          Rick

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 28, 2013, at 1:26 PM, "Jerry" <n9lya@...> wrote:

          Linbpq works great on the Pi.  I will see if I can find u the download link and send private

          73

            Message 5 of 21 , May 14, 2013
              Great,, let me know what you find, I'm hiking on the AT, I have a pitnc that I would also like to run BPQ on!

              Ill be back in late May, I'll get with you and I can share what I already have compiled for the RPI.

              Rick

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 21 , May 14, 2013
                Instructions on setting up LinBPQ, which includes the Node, BBS and Chat server can be found here

                The document has links to download the software

                There are a couple of other links which may be of interest

                Installing BPQ on a Respberry PI

                Setting up an RMS Gateway

                73, John G8BPQ