RE: [BPQ32] Re: Looking fo a Debian BBS

    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 28, 2013
      The linux ax.25 stack won't normally be used - but if you have an application that needs it (eg dxspider), you can link the LinBPQ node to the linux stack. It won't do any harm to leave it there.

      73, John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jerry
      Sen t: Sunday, April 28, 2013 4:09 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

      See below

      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 28, 2013

        Ok – But as I really want to see what happens and what interacts with what here - in the best principles of KISS I aim to start with a clean distro SD!

        73 BobJ

        From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jerry
        Sen t: Sunday, April 28, 2013 4:09 PM
        To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

        See below

        Message 3 of 21 , Apr 28, 2013

          Interesting – we’re going in reverse! My RMS Gate chirping away like a bird amd LinBQP planned for Tuesday.

          73 BobJ

          Message 4 of 21 , May 14 4:33 PM
            Jerry

            Please send me the link as well.

            Thanks

            Rick

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Apr 28, 2013, at 1:26 PM, "Jerry" <n9lya@...> wrote:

            Linbpq works great on the Pi.  I will see if I can find u the download link and send private

            73

              Message 6 of 21 , May 14 7:43 PM
                Great,, let me know what you find, I'm hiking on the AT, I have a pitnc that I would also like to run BPQ on!

                Ill be back in late May, I'll get with you and I can share what I already have compiled for the RPI.

                Rick

                Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 21 , May 14 10:43 PM
                  Instructions on setting up LinBPQ, which includes the Node, BBS and Chat server can be found here

                  The document has links to download the software

                  There are a couple of other links which may be of interest

                  Installing BPQ on a Respberry PI

                  Setting up an RMS Gateway

                  73, John G8BPQ