Re: [BPQ32] Re: bpq408a setup

  • Peter Mallett
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2008
      ac5pw10 wrote:
      > I'm having problems with the 16 bit version it is the one I want /need
      > to use I'm setting up a bbs with fbb. I can get to the point where you
      > run bpqcode and it stops there no extra pop-up windows i'm using the
      > setup as described by Jim KN6PE in an article he did for the outpost
      > forum, I've checked the config.sys file it says the wrong config file
      > was used to do the config, maybe I need to keep on searching the web for
      > the correct bpq408a download.
      > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, Peter Mallett <zl2bau@...> wrote:

      Hi Chuck,

      I have attached my AUTOEXEC.BAT and CONFIG.SYS files that
      are used with Windows 98SE, I am not sure how you have your BPQ
      configured if for a TNC to a comport or if it is an Ethernet link on a LAN.

      I will also attach my BPQCFG file which is setup to talk to WinFBB using
      a virtual port 8 setup in PORT.SYS of WinFBB and for an Ethernet LAN
      card back to an ADSL router.

      I have also sent the files direct to your email address just in case
      there is a problem with the list and attachments.

      Regards ..... Peter