RE: [BPQ32] Radios compatible with Rig Control Feature

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013
      There isn't a complete list, but:

      ICOM and Kenwood rigs have a pretty standard CAT interface, so all should work.

      Yaesu have several "standards", but also exceptions, so it is more difficult A lot will work with the standard Yaesu setting, and the FT100 and FT2000 are recognised as exceptions. Some other models may work with the FT100 or FT2000 setting.

      The Flex range are also supported.

      I f you want a radio specifically for WINMOR there is a lot to be said for one with a build in soundcard. You only need a single USB cable from to the rig to carry both audio and CAT control.I know the IC7200 is popular, but I think there are similar radios from other manufacturers.

      73, John