help

  • Daryll Webb
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 24, 2013
      Hello
      I am running bpq version 5.2.9.1
      We have a message that needs to be deleted.  Where are the messages stored so I can get rid of it?
      I have done a search but no luck.
      Thanks Buster kg9nd
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 24, 2013
        Daryll

        Depending how you installed BPQMailChat, you need to locate the BPQMailChat
        Folder, the messages are stored in the BPQMailChat\Mail Folder.

        From Start, All Programs, BPQ32, View Program folder, if BPQMailChat Folder
        Is not located there, Repeat the above View Configuration Folder.

        Mike N9PMO
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 25, 2013
          Thank u   I looked all over will take care of it
          Buster kg9nd