RE: [BPQ32] New Versions of LinBPQ and test version of MACBPQ Available.

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 20, 2013

      OK Hannes, be interesting to see your script – I could possibly adapt it to my set up here .. Thanks .. If you like (fair swap and all that), I could share with  you two Perl scripts for examining a TNC (MFJ-1270B and PK-232) which checks what mode the TNC is in and then sets it to KISS mode ..

      I assume you have my email address ??

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 11, 2013
        That's OK. My node is showing up on the local 40 net's node lists now, all is FB.

        Thanks again!

        73 DE Charles, N5PVL