Re: [BPQ32] Scanning

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 19 12:56 PM
      John,
      Upon further testing, we find that once he answers me but before I lock on to the connect ack, it keeps scanning, transmitting acks on every channel. Once I connect, it locks down. With strong signals that lock right away, it is not noticable but with weak signals that take a while to lock, it continues to scan while transmitting. Once I lock on to his ack, the scanning stops and the connect continues normally through to completion.
      73
      Dave

      On 4/19/2013 4:48 AM, John Wiseman wrote:

      Dave,

      Does this always happen, or just occasionally?

      73, John

      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 11, 2013
        That's OK. My node is showing up on the local 40 net's node lists now, all is FB.

        Thanks again!

        73 DE Charles, N5PVL