Re: [BPQ32] Scanning

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 19, 2013
      We noticed it last night after switching Jim from an SCS which is still having some issues to a KAM XL.
      The first connect went ok then after that it would not stop scanning. We'll do some more testing and get back to you.
      73
      Dave

      On 4/19/2013 4:48 AM, John Wiseman wrote:

      Dave,

      Does this always happen, or just occasionally?

      73, John

      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 11, 2013
        That's OK. My node is showing up on the local 40 net's node lists now, all is FB.

        Thanks again!

        73 DE Charles, N5PVL