[BPQ32] Scanning

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 18, 2013
      What would cause a KAM/radio NOT to stop scanning once BPQ has answered
      an incoming call?
      The KAM continues to key sending acks all over the place on all channels
      scanned.
      73
      Dave
      WB2HVF
    • Charles Brabham
      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 11, 2013
        That's OK. My node is showing up on the local 40 net's node lists now, all is FB.

        Thanks again!

        73 DE Charles, N5PVL