New Versions of LinBPQ and test version of MACBPQ Available.

    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 18, 2013
      There are new versions of LinBPQ available. (6.0.1.20)

      New features include:

       Drivers for AGWPE, AEA Pactor TNCs, HAL Clover/Pactor Controllers, MultiPSK.

       Supports Secure Signon to Winlink CMS

       Mail now has a feature to remove users that haven't connected for more than a specified time interval. This is configured under Housekeeping, but is actioned when the code starts.

      You will need to update the HTML pages

      There is also a test version to run on a MAC. It has only been tested on OSX 10.3.9 on a Power PC platform. It should run on other OSX versions, but won't work on Intel based MACs.

    • Charles Brabham
      Message 35 of 35 , May 12, 1935
        That's OK. My node is showing up on the local 40 net's node lists now, all is FB.

        Thanks again!

        73 DE Charles, N5PVL