Raspberry I2C TNC-PI and linBPQ?

  • CJ Hanekom
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 16, 2013
      Hi Guys,

      Just a few questions w.r.t the TNC-Pi and LinBPQ.

      1) Is there anyone currently running their node using a TNC-Pi (I2C
      version) connected to radio and linbpq?
      2) How does its performance compare to a LinBPQ node connected to a
      Kantronics in Kiss mode?
      3) How good is its reliability w.r.t packet errors / packet losses?

      Regards

      Hannes
      ZL1LW
      Node: TORBAY
    • Charles Brabham
      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 11, 2013
        That's OK. My node is showing up on the local 40 net's node lists now, all is FB.

        Thanks again!

        73 DE Charles, N5PVL