Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ connect via rf vs ip

  • Harold Kinchelow
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2013

      Ok, I missed it by 1.  LOL.  I did a -0 at a time I had the same issue.  I think it was -0.  It might have been -1.  Anyway, glad its working for you.

      Sent from a smartphone.  Owner makes typo's for sure.

      On Apr 16, 2013 1:47 PM, "kf4llf@..." <kf4llf@...> wrote:

      Much better option. John thinks of everything. Thanks for replying! If only I could spot this stuff the first time around... Hi

      73,

      Seth
      KF4LLF

      Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!