RE: [BPQ32] BPQ32 w/ Alinco built in TNC ?

  • Cap Pennell
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2008
      Right, so what you want to plug into these Alinco DR-135 radios instead is Scott N1VG's OpenTracker2, model T2-135.
      73, Cap KE6AFE
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14, 2008
        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Cap Pennell" <ke6afe@...> wrote:

        > Right, so what you want to plug into these Alinco DR-135 radios
        instead is
        > Scott N1VG's OpenTracker2, model T2-135.
        > http://www.argentdata.com/products/tracker2.html
        > 73, Cap KE6AFE

        Looks to have the same limitations of the Alinco board, minimal KISS
        support and buffering. Maybe just a bit better, but still not a full
        internal TNC from what I read, could be wrong ;-)

        http://www.argentdata.com/support/faq.html

        73
        Jeff
        WA4ZKO
      • Cap Pennell
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 14, 2008
          Yep, KISS works. Also, full support from designer/builder/seller Scott N1VG
          and others on the 557 member yahoo group:
          73, Cap