BPQ Linux Port?

  • Jim Kusznir
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2013
      Hi all:

      I recently heard that there is a BPQ port to linux, and that I should inquire on this list to find out more.

      I'm mostly interested in it as a Winlink client for linux, but may have other uses for it too.

      Does anyone have further information on this?  Thanks!

      --Jim, K7LL
    • Peter - ZL2BAU
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2013
        On 16/04/13 11:22, Jim Kusznir wrote:

        Hi all:

        I recently heard that there is a BPQ port to linux, and that I should inquire on this list to find out more.

        I'm mostly interested in it as a Winlink client for linux, but may have other uses for it too.

        Does anyone have further information on this?  Thanks!

        --Jim, K7LL

        Hi Jim,

                 Try this link, it is for the Linux version of bpq32.

        https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31910649/InstallingLINBPQ.htm

        Regards ..... Peter