DX-Spider

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2013

      This may be a little off-topic, but I have recently re-installed my DXSpider Cluster Node ZS6RO-1 again (after a server crash some time go) ..

      I need some forwarding partners to pass traffic .. Can anyone help with a link to me please ? .. If you wish, you can use my email address ‘dick at zs6ro dot co dot za’ …

      After getting DXSpider to function again I will integrate it into LinBPQ …

      73, Dick ZS6RO