Re: [BPQ32] Re: AEA PK 88 Help Please

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2013
      On 4/13/2013 2:02 PM, Adrian Rees wrote:
      > I then run BPQCFG.EXE to compile the config file.
      No. As far as I know this does not apply to the more recent versions.

      Read the instructions in the following link. I believe you should pay
      particular attention to the minimal setup for starters. This will prove
      the installation. Then follow the instructions for the medium setup,
      using the examples referred to for a starting point.
      If you are using Windows 7 or 8, the examples folder will be where the
      BPQ32.cfg is installed.

      http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ32%20Installation.htm

      73
      Dave