Re: [BPQ32] AXIP port in LINBPQ

  • Matt VK2RQ
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2013
      This tells LinBPQ what type of port this is, and what sort of driver should be used. Of course, in the case of LinBPQ, the drivers are all statically linked into the executable, so it doesn't need to go looking for an actual DLL file, but I can understand the source of confusion.

      73, Matt VK2RQ

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 10, 2013
        Marco,

        There have been a few changes make to make the config file more logical. You can use

        DRIVER=BPQAXIP
        or
        DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL

        Also for Serial Ports, you can use either IOADDR or COMPORT to specifiy a port number. IOPORT Is in hex, COMPORT in Decimal. So you COM10 you could have

        IOADDR=A
        or
        COMPORT=10.

        For LinBPQ, you can also specify a serial device name, eg

        COMPORT=/dev/ttyUSB0.

        VK2RQ <matt.vk2rq@...> wrote:

        > > > Here's how I set up the AXUDP port on
        my LinBPQ node:

        > > > PORT

        PORTNUM=1 ; Optonal but sets port number if stated

        > > > ID=AXUDP ; Defines the Loopback port
        <<<< Dont be confused by this
        > > explination. This is not
        a Loopback port Marco
        > > > TYPE=EXTERNAL ; Loopback is an internal
        type <<<< Dont be confused by
        > > this explination. This is
        not a Loopback port Marco

        DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL
        > > > QUALITY=250
        > > > MAXFRAME=1 ;
        Max outstanding frames (1 thru 7)
        > > > FRACK=10000 ; Level 2 timout
        in milliseconds
        > > > RESPTIME=3000 ; Level 2 delayed ack timer in
        milliseconds
        > > > RETRIES=10 ; Level 2 maximum retry value
        > > > PACLEN=253 ;
        > > > MINQUAL=100

        UNPROTO=FBB ; DEFAULT UNPROTO ADDR
        > > > BCALL=VK2ACL-1
        > > >
        > > > CONFIG
        > > > UDP 10092

        MHEARD
        > > > BROADCAST NODES
        > > > MAP VK2RQ-1
        192.168.1.67 UDP 10093 B
        > > > AUTOADDMAP

        ENDPORT

        7:58 AM, "Marco" <iw2ohx@...> wrote:

        Sorry, but I can't find anything in the mail archive
        > > or in the
        documentation.

        www.iw2ohx.net

        > > Yahoo! Groups