Re: [BPQ32] AXIP port in LINBPQ

  • Marco Di Martino (IW2OHX)
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2013
      Hi,

      thanks to all.

      I've to say: it's documented.

      But I was confused for this entry: DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL
      It seems to be something related to WIN and I did not
      try it inside linbpq config.

      Marco
      iw2ohx

    • Matt VK2RQ
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 9, 2013
        This tells LinBPQ what type of port this is, and what sort of driver should be used. Of course, in the case of LinBPQ, the drivers are all statically linked into the executable, so it doesn't need to go looking for an actual DLL file, but I can understand the source of confusion.

        73, Matt VK2RQ

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 10, 2013
          Marco,

          There have been a few changes make to make the config file more logical. You can use

          DRIVER=BPQAXIP
          or
          DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL

          Also for Serial Ports, you can use either IOADDR or COMPORT to specifiy a port number. IOPORT Is in hex, COMPORT in Decimal. So you COM10 you could have

          IOADDR=A
          or
          COMPORT=10.

          For LinBPQ, you can also specify a serial device name, eg

          COMPORT=/dev/ttyUSB0.

          VK2RQ <matt.vk2rq@...> wrote:

          > > > Here's how I set up the AXUDP port on
          my LinBPQ node:

          > > > PORT

          PORTNUM=1 ; Optonal but sets port number if stated

          > > > ID=AXUDP ; Defines the Loopback port
          <<<< Dont be confused by this
          > > explination. This is not
          a Loopback port Marco
          > > > TYPE=EXTERNAL ; Loopback is an internal
          type <<<< Dont be confused by
          > > this explination. This is
          not a Loopback port Marco

          DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL
          > > > QUALITY=250
          > > > MAXFRAME=1 ;
          Max outstanding frames (1 thru 7)
          > > > FRACK=10000 ; Level 2 timout
          in milliseconds
          > > > RESPTIME=3000 ; Level 2 delayed ack timer in
          milliseconds
          > > > RETRIES=10 ; Level 2 maximum retry value
          > > > PACLEN=253 ;
          > > > MINQUAL=100

          UNPROTO=FBB ; DEFAULT UNPROTO ADDR
          > > > BCALL=VK2ACL-1
          > > >
          > > > CONFIG
          > > > UDP 10092

          MHEARD
          > > > BROADCAST NODES
          > > > MAP VK2RQ-1
          192.168.1.67 UDP 10093 B
          > > > AUTOADDMAP

          ENDPORT

          7:58 AM, "Marco" <iw2ohx@...> wrote:

          Sorry, but I can't find anything in the mail archive
          > > or in the
          documentation.

          www.iw2ohx.net

          > > Yahoo! Groups