N1RCW System

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2013
      Greetings to all, I will be taking the N1RCW-12 BPQ system off line indefinitely in the near future, I may restore the system at a remote site but it won't be for awhile.
      I'd like to offer those that are mapped or linked to my system that would like to maintain a connection to the Northeast to transfer there information with me to the K1CKK-12 system which I maintain,(or anyone new is welcome to connect).. That site has full internet access and there is a better RF system in place than what I offer here at my QTH.

      The mapping information is

      MAP K1CKK-12 71.234.252.53 UDP 10093 B

      Chat info

      CKKCHT:K1CKK-2