KAM+ Port Definition

  • w4vx_chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2013
      Hello,

      I am trying to get a KAM+ working with PACTOR1 in BPQ32. I was given a port definition that worked for the gentleman that passed it along to me. And of course, Mr. Murphy stopped by and it locks up my KAM+ - all but the MAIL light come on and stay on and I can't ATT the port in BPQterminal! Please see the port definition below.

      I started just using BPQTERM to be able to play with WINMOR for connecting to a BBS configured to allow that option. It seemed that it would be nice to be able to use my KAM+ as well through BPQterm. To my limited knowledge I have not set-up any other feature in BPQ32.

      I am knew to BPQ32 and would appreciate and wisdom the group can provide in helping to resolve this problem.

      Thanks!

      Chris W4VX/AFA3RH

      PORT
      PORTNUM=1
      ID=Pactor Link ;KAM Pactor modem
      PORTCALL=AFA3RH
      TYPE=EXTERNAL
      PROTOCOL=PACTOR
      IOADDR=8 ; COM Port Address (Note this is in hex, so for COM20 enter 14
      SPEED=9600 ; COM Port Speed
      DLLNAME=KAMPactor.dll
      QUALITY=0; Can't Run NETROM on Pactor Ports
      PORTCALL=AFA3RH
      CONFIG
      APPL BBS
      INTFACE BBS ; Autoconnect to BPQ32 PMS Application
      CONOK ON/ON
      ECHO OFF
      XFLOW OFF
      XMITECHO ON