Digi mode

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2005
      John,
      Is it possible to set one port to 'digi' to itself..?
      (ie: Digiport=1 assuming port 1 is the one I am using)

      What would the 'Digiflag' need to be set for allowing
      ALL frames through ?

      Reason I ask is that I need a way to get FlexNet to talk to the switch.
      So far, I am not having much luck.
      FlexNet does require the adjacent 'node' to be able to digi to allow
      pass through.
      - Mark K2CAN
    • gm8bpq
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2005
        Hi Mark,

        If you leave out DIGIPORT, it defaults to sending out on the same port
        the frame is received on.

        To digi all frame types, set DIGIFLAG to 1

        Regards,

        John