winpack and bpq32

  • James Mcdowall
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      Has anyone had this problem when i use winpack to connect to node via bpqhost and vcom my call changes from g7icd to c7icd if i run wicpack via agwpe it ok stays g7icd all the calls entered in winpac are g7icd
      even in tf2.7b firmware that interfaces winpack to node
      fbb works ok if i use the gateway (f9) just seem to be somthing in winpack

      cheers jim

      bpq32 v 5.2.9.1
      email runcnode@...
    • James Mcdowall
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2013
        Well i updated to the new version today and it has sorted itself out
        call stays the same