LinBPQ application route

  • zl1lw
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2013
      Hi Guys,

      I would like to setup an application for the node users on my side that would enable them a "one callsign" connect to an rf user via another node.

      In other words:
      Node ZL1ABC has a radio connected on its port 1. The node owner uses this radio to connect to multiple stations but has an application called TEST that connects to a specific station, ZL1DEF on this port.

      How can I now setup an Application route to connect to ZL1DEF (TEST, RF station) via ZL1ABC (Node) on my node? Can this be done?

      Regards

      Hannes
      ZL1LW
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2013
        Hannes,

        The the remote node sysop has set up an application callsign and quality for application TEST, you can set up your own application with an alias to that call.

        73, John G8BPQ