Params.zip for Pi corrupted?

  • kg6hsq
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2013
      Working on my Pilinbpq files when I try to open params.zip I get a "The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted.", have tried down loading again, same thing.

      Ron
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2013
        John is aware of this and will fix it when he gets back from vacation.

        In the meantime the files are also available at https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/PITNC.zip

        73 John