IC-735 Radio

  • kenheitner
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2013
      Hello John,
      The rigcontrol is provided to the IC-735 through the CI-V interface
      (Icom CT-17). That is how RMS Trimode, RMS Express, and other software control packages control the radio's frequency. You have to use one serial port to key and the other to drive the CI-V interface. Does that mean your CI-V rigcontrol instructions cover this radio, or is it some special case??
      Please advise and thank you. 73s, Ken

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2013
        Ken,

        It covered in the instructions:

        If you are using RTS and/or DTR PTT for WINMOR, you can use a
        different COM port for scanning and for PTT. Add PTTCOMn after the
        speed param, eg

        RIGCONTROL COM2 19200 PTTCOM3 ICOM IC706 5e
        ..
        ..
        ****

        73, John