RE: Fwd: Re: [BPQ32] Outpost

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 26, 2013
      In that case I'll change it.

      John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ken Jacobs
      Sent: 26 March 2013 16:08
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [BPQ32] Outpost

      Ooops...I stand correct. I closer look shows there is an Outpost option for "List Filtered" and that is configurable. By default is reads L>, but could be changed.

      Ken

      On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 8:44 AM, K.O. Higgs <n0kfq@...> wrote:

      But, Ken is wrong. The Outpost command is configurable. You can change Outpost's
      "L>" command to "LN>".

      K.O.

      On 3/26/2013 10:30 AM, John Wiseman wrote:

      Yes, but I think what Ken is saying is that a new BPQMail command won't help, as Outpost can't be configured to send it.

      John

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 26, 2013
        Thanks, John..

        K.O.