RE: Fwd: Re: [BPQ32] Outpost

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 26, 2013
      Yes, but I think what Ken is saying is that a new BPQMail command won't help, as Outpost can't be configured to send it.

      John

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 26, 2013
        But, Ken is wrong. The Outpost command is configurable. You can change Outpost's
        "L>" command to "LN>".

        K.O.

        --

        K.O. Higgs
        n0kfq@...

      • Ken Jacobs

          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 26, 2013
            In that case I'll change it.

            John

            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 26, 2013
              Thanks, John..

              K.O.
              On 3/26/2013 12:19 PM, John Wiseman wrote:

              In that case I'll change it.

              John