RE: [BPQ32] Invalid argument

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2013

      I get the same error messages as Ken does …

      I rem’ed out my MAP lines where there was a host address and left the MAP lines where there was an ip-address … The error message(s) did not show up ..

      This suggests that when LinBPQ starts up, it hasn’t resolved the host addresses yet and issues an error message(s) .

      John, can’t whatever check is done at the time when an error message is issued be delayed so that LinBPQ can get its ducks in a row, then once the resolving is completed, carry on ???

      73, Dick ZS6RO