Skip to search.

RE: [BPQ32] LinBPQ on a MAC

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 25, 2013
      Harold,

      I don't think there is a fundamental problem as it is working here. FIrst check you have the latest HTML files from https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/HTMLPages.zip If that doesn't fix it, yoiu may have a corrupt linmail.cfg file. Try renaming it so it will create a new one. If that does fix it, can you send me the old file and I'll see if I can find why it causes a creah.

      It would also be worth looking in syslog (it is /var/log/system.log on my MAC) for any error messages.

      73, John