RE: [BPQ32] Re: BPQTermTCP for Android

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 24, 2013

      John, I tried both – the FBBPORT and the TCPPORT ports – both ‘crash’ or ‘freeze’ the app …

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 24, 2013
        John,

        I am running Android version 4.0.3 on the HTC EVO 3D, a phone two years old. I did download from your dropbox site and have since reinstalled the app with no success. It seems to error out on the connect command.

        I can launch the app, configure the settings and save, but when I access the menu to connect, it immediately force-closes with a pop-up error.

        "Unfortunately BPQTermTCP has stopped."

        The only option is to select OK, which closed the app. I can't wait for the day I can use this app! Your work is some of the best I've seen in amateur radio...

        Very 73,

        Seth
        KF4LLF

        Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!