RE: [BPQ32] New Windows Verision - Problem with WINMOR PTT

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
      There is an error in the new WINMOR driver - RTS was being set when the port was opened. This should fix it

      Unzip to your system32 folder.

      Anyone who is using WINMOR with RTS or DTR PTT should update. If you dont use WINMOR, or use VOX control, there is no need.

      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      73, John