New Windows Verision

  • ws7i
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
      ID=WINMOR Port
      TYPE=EXTERNAL
      PROTOCOL=WINMOR
      DLLNAME=WINMOR.dll
      PORTCALL=AAR0AR
      QUALITY=0
      INTERLOCK=1
      CONFIG
      ADDR 127.0.0.1 8500 PTT RTS PATH C:\bpq32\Winmor\WINMOR TNC.exe
      RIGCONTROL COM6 9600 PTTONLY

      The above which has been working for ages no longer does. Immediately upon start up goes into lockdown transmit. Luckily my small test
      version not my main configuration.

      Ideas?
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
        There is an error in the new WINMOR driver - RTS was being set when the port was opened. This should fix it

        Unzip to your system32 folder.

        Anyone who is using WINMOR with RTS or DTR PTT should update. If you dont use WINMOR, or use VOX control, there is no need.

        Sorry for the inconvenience.

        73, John